Terms & Conditions
The terms "we" and "us" refer to Subhyatra.in and its affiliates, and "you" refers to the customer booking a reservation though us directly through Subhyatra.in (“this website”), or indirectly through any of our affiliates through whom we provide services. These terms describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of this website. We reserve the right to change these terms, conditions and notices and you agree to accept and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices that are in effect at the time of your use of our website and facilities.
Information available on this website
The content available on this website is intended to be a general information resource and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should not construe our publication of the content on this website as a warranty or guarantee of the quality or availability of any travel package, plans, or advice.
Terms for being SubhYatra’s Agent
- The person applying to be an Agent needs to fill up a form containing details such as the current occupation, locality of the outlet, number of people employed, current turnover, etc.
- Upon approval of his form by SubhYatra, a brief agreement detailing all the conditions, policies will be signed.
- The prospective agent needs to employ at least one person from the travel industry to promote business and make calls to the customer traffic coming into the outlet and at least one office assistant for delivery, bank and miscellaneous work.
- In case SubhYatra notices any fraud and / or forging of documents by the sub agent, SubhYatra shall immediately terminate its partnership with the sub agent and cease to accept bookings from them.
- An Agent's performance shall be reviewed every 6 months, where a decision on continuing the partnership with the agent shall be taken and appropriately conveyed to the agent. SubhYatra is authorized to terminate the association with the agent on an immediate basis.
- An agent can terminate the partnership with SubhYatra by giving a termination letter to SubhYatra by giving one month's notice period, addressed to the Sales Manager.
- For Airlines, SubhYatra shall, sell the tickets to the agents at the same prices as displayed on SubhYatra.in. In case the agent calls SubhYatra customer support, the price quoted by the SubhYatra customer support executive shall be the net price for the agent. The Agent cannot sell the ticket at a price higher than the published fare.
- For offline request regarding the available special fares. All the fares will be provided on net to net basis only.
- To confirm the booking, the agent needs to make a bank transfer of the amount to SubhYatra which will be the Agent's net price from SubhYatra.
- The margins will be shared on the basis of cut & pay. You can check the same during the booking process.
SubhYatra’s Sales Agent Agreement
- This Agreement is valid for 1 year from the date of appointment.
- PAYMENT : The Payment terms will be as per the following.
For any bookings, the Sub Agents have to maintain the required available balance in their respective SubhYatra.in accounts as it’s a prepaid model. They can drop or top up their accounts through/via online bank transfer to SubhYatra account in the bank of (HDFC) or any other bank account as designated by SubhYatra.in. The Sub Agent can also deposit the cheque in HDFC bank or any designated bank of Subhyatra.in. Upon credit of the said amount into SubhYatra’s account & acknowledgement of the same by the agent, our accounts department will update or transfer the same in your Subhyatra’s ID.
- TERMINATION CLAUSE : The agreement can be terminated by either side by giving one (1) months’ notice in writing to the other party. During that period accounts are to be reconciled and settled in favor of the party to whom balances are due.
- FORCE MAJURE CLAUSE : SubhYatra.in shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under this agreement, if that is by Force Majeure, viz, war, epidemic, earthquake, floods, fire, riots, strike, or similar circumstances beyond the control of SubhYatra.in
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY : SubhYatra.in will only serve as a booking agent for various travel services required by the client & cannot be held liable for any loss to the client arising out of delays, cancellations, accidents, unavailability, lack of services etc of various travel services including flights, hotels or any services booked through SubhYatra.in which are not under the direct or operating or management control of SubhYatra.in
- DISPUTES : if any shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the FIROZABD Court only.
- PROMOTION : The Sub Agent hereby agrees to earnestly & ethically promote SubhYatra.in & sell its products.
- Sub Agent agrees to display the Promotion material & paraphernalia (It’s a paid product) as & when provided by SubhYatra.in, within & outside its office premises.